Terms and Conditions
Every used solution provided by our team:
1. Is an already submitted document to a university.
2. Can be used only for reference purposes.
3. Was prepared for another student based on her/his assignment’s requirement.
Thus, if you purchase and submit the used solution to your professor, then there are significant chances that plagiarism will occur.
We do not guarantee that your grades will improve, and similarly, we are not responsible if your grades fall.
The used solution is delivered to the student only in an image format. In the case of technical assessment tasks, the used solution shall be delivered in a report file which excludes codes.
- We are not liable for any interruptions or delayed access to the website due to any technical problems/ site maintenance or update. However, we would ensure that you are able to communicate with us using alternative channels for communication.
- We are not responsible for any loss of data from your computer once we have delivered the assignment order to your email.
- We are not responsible if the students fail in their assignments as help with assignments is a subjective matter. However, we ensure that we hire only the best subject matter experts for your assignments.
- In case you receive grades not as expected, revisions can be done free of cost if there had been some mistakes from the assignment writing experts. However, no refund will be made for the same as the assignment solution once delivered is considered as the product sold to the student.
- The terms and conditions are subject to revision on periodic basis. We advise you to keep yourself updated with the latest version of the T&Cs.
- We do not refund the token amount paid by the client at the time of ordering assignments. Instead, we adjust them on the client's next assignment order.
- Order code can't be cancelled once the assignment has been assigned to the expert. Reason: The experts gets paid in advance, so getting the money back from the assigned expert is not possible for us. However the amount can only be adjusted if the expert hasn't finished the assignment by then.
Order Revision Terms and Conditions
- This Policy is not applicable for assignment orders that are related to technical subjects.
- This Policy is not applicable for assignments that are lengthy in nature. The lengthy nature of the assignment is the discretion of Online Assignment Bank.
- Your revision request will not be entertained if incomplete information is provided at the beginning while making the initial order.
- Your specified time duration will only start once your payment is received by us
- Your availability for any kind of communication during your revision period is mandatory.
- Under one revision cycle only one set of revision instructions can be entertained at a time. Any extra information provided afterwards will be counted in another revision cycle
Partial Payment Guidelines
- Online Assignment Bank does not entertain partial payment. In case of exceptions, additional charges based on assignment type would be levied to avail partial payment services.
- Final work shall not be delivered unless complete payment for the work has been received.
- Refund requests for partial payment shall not be entertained under any scenario and the client is liable to pay the remaining amount. In case the draft provided is unsatisfactory amendments can be done as per the amendment guidelines.
- In case when the client refuses to take delivery of the work, Online Assignment Bank is not liable to refund any amount collected and is authorized to secure the remaining payment as it involves the Expert's fee.
- Any refund for partial paid orders shall be processed as per the Refund policy